GARY LANGE, Ph.D., LMFT, CAS, CCGC, NCGC, BACC
I assist individuals and couples with relationship problems, depression, anxiety and addictive issues. I specialize in helping problem gamblers and their families. Additionally, I have had specialized training in PTSD, Substance Abuse, LGBTQ issues, stress and pain management. I am a professor of Psychology at California State University and was awarded the “Excellence in Service Learning Instruction.” As a Certified Addictions Specialist, I supervised the Betty Ford Center’s Family Program where I worked with multiple addictions and their affects on family members. I am a provider and supervisor with California Office of Problem Gambling’s (OPG) FREE Gambling Education and Treatment Program and received the 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award for my treatment of problem gamblers and their families. Other published articles and presentations are listed below.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist # 25633
- Certified Alcohol, Drug, Gambling and Addictions Specialist
- CA Gambling Education Treatment Service Provider (CalGETS)
- Board Approved Clinical Consultant with International Council on Problem Gambling (BACC)
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology
- M.A. Management Psychology
- B.A. Psychology and Theology
Lifetime Achievement Award; California Council on Problem Gambling, 3/16
Achieving Success One Day at a Time award for the Treatment of Problem Gamblers and their Families, California Gambling Education and Treatment Program, 3/11
Excellence in Learning recognition for teaching at California State University, San Bernardino, 3/07
Leadership, Compassion and Creativity Award, Betty Ford Center, 1/1990.